Winnerwell® Nomad 1G M-sized Cook Camping Stove Package
Precision-crafted in AISI304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
With its rectangular firebox, one viewing window, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell® Nomad 1G Medium Wood Burning Camping Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. Made with quality AISI304 stainless steel, the Nomad is an excellent heating and cooking solution in compatible tents and a range of recreational shelters. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a smaller footprint than the Woodlanders, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used to reduce required clearances.
● Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
● Precision-crafted in AISI304 Stainless Steel and built to last
● Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
● Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
● Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
● Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
● Compatible with Medium Size and 2.5" Winnerwell® Stove Accessories
● High efficiency for heating, suitable for 2-4 people
● Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
● Includes 1x Winnerwell® Nomad 1G M-sized Cook Camping Stove, 1x Winnerwell® M-sized Water Tank, 1x Winnerwell® Fireproof Mat 31.5''x38.5'' Fiberglass-Silicone, 1x Winnerwell® M-sized Carrying Bag
Stove Body Dimension 380(L) × 200(W) × 210(H) mm / 15(L) × 7.9(W) × 8.3(H) in
Assembly Dimension 428(L) × 527(W) × 2304(H) mm / 16.9(L) × 20.7(W) × 90.7(H) in
Pipe Diameter 63mm / 2.5in
Pipe Length 365mm / 14.4in
Net Weight 12.7kg / 27.9lbs
Materials: Made from AISI304 stainless steel, using 1/8'' thick material for the cooktop and 1/16'' thick material for the body, Winnerwell® stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It can be used in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina color.
Accessory Recommendations: For added cooking utility, we recommend the Winnerwell® Pipe Oven 2.5''. The 2.5'' Pipe Oven is generously sized with two shelves and is ideal for biscuits, cookies, baked potatoes, and more. Using a large skillet or dutch oven on the cooktop in conjunction with the Pipe Oven provides a very functional camp kitchen set up.
|Unit Of Measure||set|
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category